In November 2015 immigration officials came across with people of the blended nationality partners community to offer presentations on present legislation. Listed below are copies of these presentations:
Isu-Isu Aktual reputation Keimigrasian dan Kewarganegaraan (present issues Immigration that is regarding Status Citizenship) presented by Friement F.S. Aruan, Direktur Izin Tinggal dan reputation Keimigrasian, Direktorat Jeneral Imigrasi (Director of Stay allows and Immigration Status, Directorate General for Immigration). The presentation dealt using the enrollment of kiddies of blended marriages with double citizenship and affidavits (enrollment is obligatory, affidavit is optional), the very fact if they want to retain their Indonesian citizenship, and becoming an Indonesian citizen through declaration or naturalization that they have to claim Indonesian citizenship before their twenty-first birthday.
Tata Cara Memperoleh, Kehilangan, Pembatalan dan Memperoleh Kembali Kewarganegaraan Republik Bagi Pelaku Perkawinan Campuran dan Anak Berkewarganegaraan Ganda (Obtaining, Losing, Revoking and Indonesian that is regaining Citizenship people in Mixed Marriages and kids with double Citizenship) by Agus Rianto, Direktur Tata Negara, Direktorat Administrasi Hukum Umum (Director of State Institutions, Directorate of General Legal Administration). The presentation detailed how exactly to get Indonesian Citizenship additionally the documents that are required.
Kebijakan Administrasi Kependudukan dan Pencatatan Sipil Bagi Perkawinan Campur dan Anak Berkewarganegaraan – Ganda Terbatas (management of Population and Civil Registration for people in Mixed Marriages and kids with twin Citizenship) by Ibu Ati Kadarwati, Direktur Pencatatan Sipil, Direktorat Jenderal Kependudukan dan Pencatatan Sipil (Director of Civil Registration, Directorate General for Population and Civil enrollment). Ibu Ati’s presentation offered information on papers such as Kartu Keluarga (KK), KTP Orang Asing, Surat Keterangan Tempat Tinggal (SKTT) also different certificates.
May 5, 2011 an immigration that is new came into force. Let me reveal a duplicate associated with immigration that is new UU 6 – Tahun 2011. The regulations that are implementing this legislation were given on April 16, 2013 as Peraturan Pelaksanaan Nomor 31 Tahun 2013.
Details about immigration things is obtainable in Indonesian in the Immigration workplace site. Expenses of most immigration papers are available in PP No. 45/2014 – Jenis Dan Tarif Atas Jenis Penerimaan Negara Bukan Pajak Yang Berlaku Pada Kementerian Hukum Dan Hak Asasi Manusia
Trying to get ITAP
Underneath the immigration that is new, international partners of Indonesians can put on for the ITAP (permanent residency permit), after having been legitimately hitched for 2 years. Immigration officers should currently know about the brand new laws. Nevertheless, it is suggested with you when you go to apply (especially Pasal 60 and Pasal 141) that you take a printed copy of the new immigration law.
The document requirements for the ITAP application if you’re currently moving into Indonesia, and sponsored by the Indonesian partner, are:
- ITAS (original and 3 copies) – in the event that you had formerly been released an ITAS.
- Passport (original and 3 copies) – don’t neglect to copy the passport pages because of the visa stamps too.
- Formulir Perdim 24 Formulir ITAS dan ITAP written by the KanIm together with the map (red folder for ITAS, blue for ITAP). Types and folder must certanly be free.
- Formulir Perdim 27 Perubahan information Orang Asing (though that one can later be filled out, following the issuance for the ITAP even though registering the change of immigration status into the area Inforsakim)
- Surat Keterangan Domisili – certification of Residence, acquired through the neighborhood Kelurahan
- Surat Permohonan – page of demand from your Indonesian spouse, see sample page.
- Surat Jaminan – page of Guarantee from your Indonesian spouse and finalized along with a responsibility stamp (meterai) Rp 6000.
- Although the new immigration legislation states that a sponsor page through the Indonesian partner is not needed, the immigration officials continue to be asking for this.
- KTP of Indonesian spouse (original and content)
- Indonesian partner’s Kartu Keluarga (original and content)
- Akta Perkawinan for non-Muslims or Buku Nikah for Muslims (original and content)
- Those hitched offshore will soon be necessary to create their wedding certification along with the Certificate of Marriage Report built to Catatan Sipil to legalize it under Indonesian law (original and content). When your marriage certificate is not legalized, anticipate to understand this done before you begin the method to speed things up.
- NOTE: All photocopies have to be on A4 size paper
This legislation provides permanent residence just to partners and kids of blended marriages which can be legally legitimate.
Additional documents that are requested
They are appropriate needs. But, in one Immigration Office towards the they that is next have extra demands. Papers you are imagined by us could possibly be asked for could include a SKTT, STM, NPWP, etc. The Immigration workplace is definitively authorized to inquire about you for almost any document that you ought to lawfully have. This new UU 6/2011 provides the immigration workplace complete capacity to make sure that you conform asian wife to all current regulations.
A document that will be extremely truly required of the hitched in Indonesia can be an acknowledgement from your embassy that they’re alert to your wedding in Indonesia.
You might like to be expected for monetary papers such as for instance bank declaration, evidence of retirement, etc. The immigration officials are definitively authorized to inquire of for just about any document demonstrating that you’ve got enough quantity of funds to keep, but that does not imply that they’re going to fundamentally ask because of it.
Additionally, you will be expected to signal a Declaration of Integration document «Pernyataan Integrasi kepada Pemerintah Republik Indonesia» according to Article 60 (2) for the brand new law. The following is a sample – Surat Pernyataan Integrasi.
There’s been a rise in the price of some immigration documents according to PP No. 45/2014 which arrived into impact on 3 2014 july. They are the expense for ITAP:
- Non electronic ITAP legitimate for 5 years (ITAP non elektronik dengan masa berlaku 5 tahun): Rp 3,500,000
- Electronic ITAP (E-ITAP) valid for five years (ITAP Elektronik (E-ITAP) dengan masa berlaku 5 tahun): Rp 3,700,000
- Expansion of non electronic ITAP for limitless duration (Perpanjangan ITAP non Elektronik untuk jangka waktu yang tidak terbatas): Rp 10,000,000
- Expansion of electronic ITAP (E-ITAP) for limitless duration (Perpanjangan ITAP Elektronik (E-ITAP) untuk jangka waktu yang tidak terbatas): Rp 10,200,000
- Substitution of 5 year non-electronic ITAP this is certainly nevertheless legitimate because of damage/loss (Penggantian ITAP Non Elektronik masa berlaku 5 tahun karena rusak/ hilang dan masih berlaku): Rp 1,500,000
- Substitution of 5 12 months electronic ITAP (E-ITAP) this is certainly nevertheless legitimate because of damage/loss (Penggantian ITAP Elektronik (E-ITAP) masa berlaku 5 tahun karena rusak/ hilang dan berlaku that is masih: Rp 1,700,000
- Replacement of non-electronic ITAP with unlimited legitimacy because of damage/loss (Penggantian ITAP Non Elektronik untuk jangka waktu yang tidak terbatas karena rusak/ hilang): Rp 3,000,000
- Replacement of electronic ITAP (E-ITAP) with limitless credibility because of damage/loss (Penggantian ITAP Elektronik (E-ITAP) untuk jangka waktu tidak that is yang karena rusak/ hilang): Rp 3,200,000
For NO good explanation if you are expected to pay for significantly more than the above mentioned. The procedure should simply take about 3-4 days, presuming all of your documents is with in purchase. Nevertheless it may take around six months, so it is far better use with sufficient time to process before your ITAS expires.